Sep 3, 2010

The Joke's On You

Yes , the joke's on not just me! Everyone who loves this beautiful game.I still cannot really come to terms with what is happening over the past couple of week's, "In case you haven't been keeping track of current events, we just got our asses kicked."I am not worried about tainted cricketers,embarrassed countries or disappointed fans,

I am worried about the game.Dead pitches, boring test matches or security situation in certain countries will that destroy the game ? Are these the most serious threats the game faces? No sir! It is Match fixing and it just doesnt stop destroying it rips apart the soul of the game

Why watch a game when someone sitting 12000 miles away calls the shots ? He might as well be having a jolly good time seeing all the experts on TV and me included trying to predict the outcomes with some cricketing logic.

The Joke's On Us!

The joke's on everyone involved in the game, unless someone who has real love for the game steps in and goes to the bottom of it increasingly bottomless pit there is no hope.Money is not a double edged sword, its not the devil behind all evil.Money coming into the game is good, used well can cures this immoral disease.
Setting up education drives, revamping ICC anti corruption and most importantly having the will get things done are the need of the hour.

Punishing the guilty is not what a real cricket fan wants, I don't care if the tainted players play or not..I want the game clean and confidence what we see on TV is pure sports and nothing else...
"Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional."

Should I continue my predictions and contenders review for this years CLT20 ? I don't know may be I will, but sure enough leave your thoughts in the comment section.

No comments: